Terms & Conditions
Important Points need to keep in mind regarding transportation:-
- All rates are net / non commissionable and Services are subject to advance payments only.
- If arrival of guest is by train at Chandigarh/Kalka/Shimla/Amritsar/Pathankot Railway Station, please be informed that our Driver/executive will be there to receive the guest at the Exit Gate or arrive at Chandigarh/Amritsar Airport our Driver/Executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
- Vehicle at disposal means 80-100 kms / 08 hrs per day. Vehicle mostly will be not at disposal and will be provided as per itinerary only. In case there is extra running, extra charges for the same will be applicable.
- In case of Pickup at Kullu/ Dharamshala/ Chandigarh/Amritsar/ Delhi airport, if the flight is cancelled on the same day (Day of arrival), Vehicle transfer charges will be applicable. Our vehicles report at airport before such cancellation announcements are made by airlines.
- In case on any amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Vehicle AC facilities will be provided in plain areas only and not in the hills as it has adverse effects on the performance of vehicle engines.
- In case of any changes in itinerary or stays on account of natural calamities, flight cancellation, ill health, road blocks or factors beyond our control, all extra costs will be borne by clients only.
- As there is shortage of space for car parking in the entire Himachal Region – guest will have to wait at the Lobby in time for the vehicle to start their sightseeing / transfers.
- As most of the services are on point to point basis, it is obvious that the drivers would also keep changing. Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle.
- So we request you to inform the same to your guest to avoid any circumstance.
If any tourist spot do not complete which falls on closing day & if they wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day before 16:00 hrs, after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for reschedule the sightseeing.
- Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive. Mainly in Shimla/Manali vehicle will not allowed to park at the hotel instead of parking stand. Once our vehicle will leave the hotel area without picking up the guests & come back at parking stand then guest must have to arrange their own to reach at the parking stand.
- In case the guest is opting for Innova inform the guest to travel with minimum baggage (one baggage per person). In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this extra vehicle will be born by guest directly.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- Due to latest set of rules imposed by NGT, we cannot assure 100% guarantee to provide Rohtang pass/ snow point excursion to the guests. Excursions to these destinations will be subject to availability of permitted vehicle only. However in case permitted vehicles are not available we shall try to make provision of vehicle from our own end at an extra supplement directly to be borne by the guest or agent.
- A person booking any of group departure or tour of TSI would have to give an undertaking stating that he/ she has been communicated very clearly all the Terms & Conditions of the tour and he/ she understand fully the risks involved in a holiday of this kind and incase of any death, accident, mishap that may occur during the course of tour would be his/ her sole responsibility and the company or any of its associates/ team members would not be responsible or liable in any case.
Important Points need to keep in mind regarding hotels:-
- A valid Photo Copy of Passport & Visa is mandatory for all inbound guests.
- Check-in 14:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
- Early check in/ Late checkout is subject to availability of rooms &may be chargeable.
- The packages normally remain to Standard Category of Rooms.
- Apart from Luxury and Premium categories room heaters are priced by the hotels.
- One should not expect AC in room as it is not required in mountainous area. However, some newly built properties provide AC facility.
- The WI-FI availability is limited and may be charged at times. Due to climatic conditions it may or may not be connected.
- Upto 3 star, hotels do not provide elevator facilities.
- Hotel is not liable for the loss or damage of your belongings; kindly don’t leave cash or valuables in the room.
- As the tourism infrastructure is still developing in Himachal Pradesh, one should not expect more or compare to the standards provided by other states in India.
- In case hotel is far away from Parking our Driver/Assistance will arrange the Portage to carry the luggage upto hotel on direct payment basis. . If these are payable by us, would be charged as extra @INR 150 per person per event.
- Certain Hotels have their own cancellation policies and in case those hotels are booked, their own cancellation policies will be applicable which will be updated to you at the time of bookings.
- Child Policy:
Child Below 5 yrs complimentary.
Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed).
Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed).
Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR).
Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.