Do's and Dont's
- Carry all the documents in a systematic manner such as (Identity proof, voter id, passport, Adhaar card) and one needs to carry an itinerary, hotel voucher etc.
- Beware Himachal is a smoke free state, smoking in public places is banned and offenders may be fined as per Government bylaws.
- Being hill station weather is generally below moderate level. While travelling in summers carry cotton clothes & light winter clothing as nights are cold. Never forget to pack woolen clothes along with socks and pack woolen caps if you are visiting in winters.
- Himachal is at high altitude, so the roads are curvy. Those suffering from motion sickness, back pain, and headache do carry prescribed medicines.
- Himachal is one of the most beautiful places. Keeping it clean is moral responsibility of every citizen, do not litter.
- In Himachal polythene is banned so do not carry them.
- Before leaving check weather and road condition for a smooth and hassle free journey.
- It is recommended not to go near the river as sometimes flow of river or volume of water increases, especially during monsoons.
- It is advisable that all the adventure activities should be performed under authorized/certified professional only.
- While visiting Jakhoo Temple in Shimla, beware of monkeys, do not carry any kind of bag, sunglasses or spectacles as they are known to snatch any free hanging object from people.
Important Points need to keep in mind while visiting:-
- Monuments remain closed on Monday & Government holidays.
- Kufri Zoo in Shimla remain closed on every Tuesday.
- Nicholas Roerich art museum near Manali remain closed on Monday.
- Due to latest set of rules imposed by NGT, we cannot assure 100% guarantee to provide Rohtang pass/ snow point excursion to the guests. Excursions to these destinations will be subject to availability of permitted vehicle at Manali and extra supplement directly to be borne by the guest or agent. November to April closed. No Vehicles are allowed on TUESDAY as the day is marked for maintenance of Rohtang Pass in Manali hence crossing of Rohtang is not possible on Tuesdays.